- Two way bass refl ex ceiling speaker for music reproduction
- Speaker: woofer 5″ neodymium magnet tweeter 1″ dome neodymium magnet
- Power/RMS: 120/60W Bypass
- Impedance: [Bypass] 16 Ω
- [70,7V]: 15W – 10W – 5W – 2.5 W
- Crossover frequencies: 3000 Hz, 12/12 dB/oct – High pass fi lter at 150 Hz
- Angle of coverage: 120° horizontal x 120° vertical
- Cabinet: Plastic material self-extinguishing, Tuned Alu-dome
Compact design, light weight and limited depth makes the RCF MQ50C 2-way ceiling monitor loudspeakers ideal for use in any PA systems and background/foreground music systems where the good sound is required. The woofer is a high-excursion, PP coated paper cone – rubber surround design mounted in a tuned enclosure. The fabric dome tweeter is loaded on a constant Q wave guide to provide natural, smooth sound reproduction on a wide dispersion angle. Installation of the MQ50C is fast and efficient using the built in rotating hooks.
No additional brackets or rings or other supports are required: thanks to its lightweight construction the speaker can be mounted as a conventional ceiling speakers. Connections are made to four polar loop thru Euroblock male and female to get parallel IN/OUT connection. Wattage taps and voltage adjustments together with 16-ohm operation are selectable by means of a Rotary switch, accessible under the frontal grill. The enclosure is constructed of high density UV resistant self-extinguishing polystyrene and includes a protective perforated steel grille. Back dome is made of aluminium.
© Bản quyền thuộc về rcf.vn | Cung cấp bởi MinhDuongADS.Com