- Speaker: woofer 5″ horn-loaded, 1″ horn-loaded compression driver with phase-plug loaded on CD horn
- Power/RMS: 120/60 W Bypass
- Impedance: [Bypass] 8 Ω
- [70,7V]: 15W – 10W – 5W – 2,5W
- Tuning frequency: 100 Hz
- Crossover frequency: 3000 Hz Crossover: Notch/6 dB/oct
- Cabinet: self-extinguishing high-density polystyrene, UV stabilized
- IP 55, suitable for outdoor use
- Suitable for cluster installation (2x, 3x) for a wide and uniform coverage
High intelligibility, high efficiency and compact design make the RCF MQ80P 2-way horn-loaded sound projector speaker system the ideal solution to get clear voice and music reproduction in mid-size environment. Suitable for PA systems and background/foreground music systems. Thanks to its 90° X 60°constant directivity and to simple accessories it can be combined in clusters of 2 or more pieces to get wide and smooth coverage and to reduce the installation points. It is suitable for both indoor and outdoor installations (IP 55). The woofer is a high-excursion, PP coated paper cone – rubber surround design mounted in a tuned enclosure (port can be sealed for full outdoor installation).
The tweeter is a horn-loaded compression driver with phase plug, the only way to get real and crispy intelligible voice reproduction even in wide and noisy environments. Installation of the MQ80P is quick thanks to the unique bracket with several fixing points and aiming facilities.Connections are made by a multi-pole cable. Wattage taps and voltage adjustments together with 8-ohm operation are selectable by means of a Rotary switch, accessible under a sealed cover. The enclosure is constructed of high density UV resistant self-extinguishing polystyrene with robust steel grill.
© Bản quyền thuộc về rcf.vn | Cung cấp bởi MinhDuongADS.Com