- Cabinet is a single piece rotational moulded in medium density polyethylene, fully UV protected and waterproof IP 55
- Front grille in custom perforated aluminium with open-cell fibres and water repellent woven fabric backing
- Stainless steel bracket
- One 10″ high-output LF transducer with 2″ voice coil
- One RCF Precision 1″ Compression Driver with 1.5″ voice coil
- 90° x 40° constant directivity horn
- Built in passive crossover and selectable line transformer
- 10° X 20° enclosure sides for array configurations
- Active Mosfet Compression Driver Protection
- LICC (Low Impedance Compensated Crossover) network
- 12 brass suspension points (M8)
The P2110-T is a weatherproof full range, wide-dispersion, coaxial two way loudspeaker system offering substantial power and efficiency for a variety of professional indoor or outdoor applications. The high-frequency section is a constant directivity CMD horn loaded to a 1” RCF Precision compression driver with a 1.50” diaphragm assembly for smooth, wide dispersion. The low-frequency transducer is a 10” woofer with a 2.5” voice coil. The cabinet is a single piece rotational moulded in medium density polyethylene, fully UV protected.
The cabinet is equipped with 12 x M 8 brass inserts, a stainless steel U-Bracket and pair of spacers for 90° mounting. The front logo is in aluminium and rotatable. The grille is in custom perforated aluminium with open-cell fibres and water repellent woven fabric backing. The system features a selectable line transformer for 70 – 100 Volt applications. P 2110-T is suitable for indoor and outdoor applications/installations, it meets the requirements of IP 55 code (International Protection Rating).
© Bản quyền thuộc về rcf.vn | Cung cấp bởi MinhDuongADS.Com