- 18″ high-efficiency 4″ voice-coil woofer with Inside/Outside Coil Technology
- 137 dB maximum sound pressure level
- Response down to 30 Hz
- Rectangular box enclosure with protective metal grille
- 35 mm standard pole mount in top section of cabinet
- Baltic Birch cabinet painted with black, heavy duty, textured epoxy
- Integrated hand carry points
The S8018 II high-efficiency subwoofer is the ideal low-frequency extension to complement RCF installed systems.
The low-frequency transducer is a hypervented vented, high excursion RCF Precision 18” woofer with a 4” inside/outside voice coil to minimize power compression and extend the life of the product.
Using bass-reflex loading the subwoofer design ensures an efficient acoustic response down to 30 Hz. The Baltic birch plywood enclosure is painted with black, heavy duty, textured epoxy. The front is protected by a strong powder coated metal grille. The cabinet features two Neutrik Speakon™ connectors in a recessed input plate. A M20 pole mount adaptor is provided on the top of the cabinet, integrated hand carry points on the cabinet sides.
© Bản quyền thuộc về rcf.vn | Cung cấp bởi MinhDuongADS.Com